The President of the Northern Technical University attends part of the central graduation ceremony for students of Al Nour University College…2023-10-25
Job Opportunity !
Position: Social Cohesion Project Coordinator
No of Jobs: 1
Contract Period: 3 Months
The Project Coordinator(PC) will manage, coordinate, and monitor project activities and relationships with partners and other project stakeholders to assist the achievement of the social cohesion/PVE objectives of the project in Basrah governorate . The PC’s project management skills, knowledge of social cohesion approaches, and understanding of the context in Basrah. The PC will work closely with Directorate of Education in Basrah .
• Managing overall project activities, supervising implementation of projects and making sure project is according to work plan and timetable.
• Coordinate and oversee the working relationships with all local project stakeholders including overseeing the development of a working group to deliver high quality workshops to teachers and community leaders.
• Represent the organization with donors, INGO working groups, relevant local partners and relevant local government , Directorate of Education and community actors for social cohesion.
• Coordinate activities required for ensuring the financial, material and human resources for the quality implementation of the project.
• Preparing the weekly and monthly narrative and progress reports.
• Coordinate with the Directorate of Education and Schools in the target areas .
Qualifications & Preferred Skills:
• Bachelor’s Degree in or the field of Social Cohesion, preferred. Additional experience may substitute for some education.
• Minimum of 3 years of work experience in project management, with at least 2 years experience in social cohesion programming for an NGO.
• Spoken and written English is required.
How To Apply:
Application should contain the following attachment:
Curriculum Vitae ( PDF)
Two up to date and recent references required (write in CV).
Please submit your CV in English to email@example.com and with “Social Cohesion Project Coordinator – Basrah” in the subject line
The deadline is 22 October 2023, by 4:30 pm. Only short-listed applications will subsequently be called for interview. Incomplete applications will not be considered. The short-listed candidates will have to travel at their own expense to the place of recruitment. No compensation whatsoever will be given for transport or other.