The President of the Northern Technical University meets the Committee for the Development of Cyber Security2022-06-23
The Chairman of the Parliamentary Higher Education Committee meets with the ladies and gentlemen, deans of university faculties and institutes, directors and heads of university departments in Nineveh2022-06-23
Under the patronage of the President of the Northern Technical University, Prof. Dr. Alia Abbas Ali Al-Attar, and the supervision of the Dean of the Mosul Technical Institute, Assistant Professor Shahla Abdel-Wahab Abdel-Qader, the Department of Medical Laboratory Techniques organized a scientific symposium entitled “Coronavirus, a historical view, its types, prevention.”
It was delivered by:
- Mrs. Fatima Nizar Mahmoud
- Mrs. Alaa Ayman Saeed
- Mrs. Sarah Issam Fakhry
- Mrs. Rahma Salim Daoud
And it aimed to:
- Recognize the most common symptoms of the Coronavirus.
- Identify the causes of the spread of viruses and ways to prevent them.
- Learn the basics of good hygiene.
There were several recommendations, including:
- It is not recommended to use bactericides, as a virus is not a living organism like bacteria, so antibiotics do not work with this non-living virus.
- This virus is fragile, and only the light fatty layer that surrounds it protects it, so soap and detergents are the best treatment.
- The vaccine must be taken to avoid infection with the Coronavirus.