Kirkuk Technical College of Engineering finishes exams for the second round for the academic year 2021-20222022-09-19
Northern Technical University organizes a workshop entitled (NTU Digital Repository)2022-09-19
Under the patronage of Prof. Dr. Alia Abbas Ali Al-Attar, President of the Northern Technical University, and under the supervision of the Dean of the Mosul Technical Institute, Assistant Professor Shahla Abdel-Wahab Abdel-Qader, the Department of Anesthesia Techniques organized a scientific course entitled “Our Life and Chemistry” and the course included various topics on chemistry, including:
- Introduction to chemistry
- Vitamins and their importance
- keto diet
- Heavy metals and their effect on the body
- Recycle plastic materials
- Food flavorings
The lecture was delivered by:
- Ms. Jinan Idris Mohamed / Assistant Professor
- Dr. Zeina Ahmed Mohamed
- Mrs. Nada Khalil Ibrahim
- Mr. Karam Salah El Din Sharif
- Mrs. Raya Duraid Othman
The session came out with several recommendations:
- Learn about vitamins and their importance to the body.
- Know the disadvantages of the keto diet for the body.
- The harmful effects of heavy metals on the body.
- How to recycle plastic waste.
- Do not overuse artificial flavors.