The Technical Administrative College organizes a seminar on Net Benefit and Decision Analysis Curve.2021-05-24
Northern Technical University conducts a test for the validity of teaching the fifteenth class.2021-05-24
The Department of Materials Management Technologies, in cooperation with the Division of Quality Assurance and University Performance at the Hawija Technical Institute, organized an electronic scientific workshop and through the application of (Meet) about (Green Management).
And Who gave the lecture in the workshop: –
Dr. Ahmed Abdullah Danuk
Instructor at the institute, and the Reporter of material management techniques department
A number of university employees and students participated in the workshop.
The workshop covered:
- A brief presentation of the causes that have an impact on the environment, from extracting raw materials to managing resources to generating waste, especially in the eighteenth and nineteenth centuries, in which the rates of influence doubled and the disadvantages of them were doubled, which increased awareness of those effects.
-Clarification of (green management) in terms of its concept, characteristics, objectives, and classifications presented by specialists in this field.
The workshop showed: –
The application of green management practices leads to the achievement of: (green jobs, green jobs, green products, optimal use of resources, protection and respect for the environment, response to stakeholders, social responsibility) as it is a humanitarian administration with visions, positive directives, focusing on respect for people, and dialogue with him. Knowing his aspirations and expectations, working for his good and his well-being, conserving resources, and everything that would lead to the good and interest of man.
The workshop aimed at: –
The necessity to work on implementing green management practices by adhering to laws and legislations on a voluntary basis to reach an active approach in making decisions and practicing activities aimed at respecting and protecting the environment and this achieves response to environmental issues, environmental protection and optimal use of resources, to get rid of pollution, depletion of resources, accumulation of waste, and conservation on the nature in which we live.
The workshop resulted in the following recommendations:
The necessity of applying green management practices by: –
- Reducing customers’ environmental impacts and minimizing their exposure to unhealthy materials.
- Protecting and repairing the ecosystem.
- Continuing afforestation, which is one of the effective steps to protect nature.
- Implement systems for waste reduction, pollution prevention, energy efficiency, or resource productivity opportunities throughout the organization.
- Collecting and disseminating more information about the environmental impacts of the organization and its performance than required by law.
- Providing more opportunities for stakeholder contributions in the organization’s environmental decision-making than required by law.
- Financing and investing in green products.